A Simple Woman's Daybook -May 3, 2010

I found the Simple Woman's Daybook online and enjoyed reading about other woman's daily lives.

Photobucket


FOR TODAY - Monday May 3, 2010

Outside my window... Blue Sky, Fluffy clouds and lots of spring flowers blooming.

Photobucket


I am thinking... about everything that needs to be done at camp.

I am thankful for... my lovely garden and being able to work in it as I wish.

I am wearing...no shoes, old blue shorts, a old plint sleeveless shirt - my gardening cloths and my silver "special" necklace that I wear most of the time.

I am creating... a better butterfly and Hummingbird garden working on photoshopping "botanical prints" from the wild flower photos I took last year.

I am going... To Katie and David's track meet soon.

I am reading... not much except the local paper. Too busy in the garden.

I am hoping... That Walt can more work besides CDP. That we can rent the apartment out at the shop, that I can find time to go Kayaking.

I am hearing... Traffic, the washing machine agitator and the dryer tumbling clothing, Dan walking around upstairs in his room.

Around the house... Only Dan is home, and he's rather quiet today. The living room window is open and a wonderfull breeze is refreshing me.

One of my favorite things... My garden filled with springtime flowers.

Photobucket

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting in the garden, picking more asparagus.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments

Popular Posts