I am Blessed - The Garden Report

I am blessed to have a wonderful garden. This morning after getting Katie and David off to school, I went out to check on the garden. Everything was wet so I couldn't do much but I did stroll around the paths and yanked up garlic mustard, one of the weeds that I love to hate.

THE GARDEN REPORT
WHAT'S IN BLOOM
tulips
daffodils
Jacob's Ladder (just starting)
White Trillium
Big Snowdrops
Bleeding Heart
Violet Freckles
Other Violets
Canada Violet
Downey Yellow Violet
Forget me not
One Hepatica
Dandelion
Vinca Minor
Crabapple trees in boom

IN THE ORCHARD
Apple and Pear Trees in bloom
Blueberry Bushes in bloom
Currants blooming


WHAT'S HAPPING IN THE VEGGIE BEDS

Asparagus is putting out
Peas are two inches high
Strawberries in bloom
Blue berries in bloom
Lettuce leaves 1 - 2 inches
Spinach 1-2 inches
Garlic looking good
Winter Sown Brocolli, Kale and Cabbage: small but looking good after transplant


Comments

Popular Posts