The Simple Womans Day Book - 10/20/2010

~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the promise of a beautiful Indian Summer day in the Mohawk Valley. If you don't know, an Indian Summer is a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in autumn, in the Northern Hemisphere. It is characterized by a period of sunny, warm weather, after the leaves have turned following an onset of frost, but before the first snowfall.

I am thinking ...

I am thankful for ...

From the garden ...
I ha
ve trying to clean up the weeds and beds, Still so much to havest. I gave a neighbor scallions, beets and brocolli and swiss chard

From the kitchen ... graham flour bread ready to pop into the oven. Leftovers from dinner... alfredo-garlic penne pasta with leftover pork and fresh picked brocollie.

I am wearing... a blue and black sleevless house dress and cozy slippers.

I am creating... nothing right now. Too busy getting politically involved with trying to maximize voter turnout for my candigates.

I am going ... to the republican call center to make calls for a congressional candidate.

I am reading... The Praire Traveler by Randolph B. Marcy. I purchased it on a visit to the St. Louis Arch.

Photobucket

I am hoping...
I am hearing...
Around the house...
One of my favorite things...
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog.http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts