A Home Made Christmas 2009

I was just watching a television commercial for shopping on e-bay that basically put down hand made gifts. Why? Why put down someones loving effort ? I have no problem with non home made gifts. I am planning on giving my husband something nice and electronic (shh, he may be lurking) ditto some family members. I have received and enjoyed many nice gifts purchsaed on line and in malls. But there are those l gifts that come from the heart that are given with love that are so special.
Here at the "Little Homestead in the Village" we are making some homemade gifts. I finaly took a knitting class so that I can not only make clothing, but make gifts. So far this year we are making...

HAND KNIT SCARFS with MATCHING DECORATED GLOVES (Katie's idea)
HOME MADE TOFFEE
CINNAMON ROLLS
EMBROIDERED 4 SEASONS TEA TOWELS
Christmas embrodery
JAM from stawberries we picked, HONEY from our hive
COOKIE TRAY
SCHNAUZER DOG APPLIQUE FLEECE PILLOW (Katie's Idea
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts