The Christmas concert

The Christmas season is always so busy for me. Cleaning, cooking. decorating, shopping, baking etc. It's so easy to loose site of the reason for the season.
This year Katie my youngest announced just before dinner, Mom, I forgot to tell you that we have our Christmas concert tonight. So we quickly ate, helped her select what to wear, did her hair, and got the family together for the concert. I did enjoy it. especially when the chorus-did their traditional last number Hallelujah from Handle's Messiah. and Invited those who wanted to come up and join them. And so I found the soprano section and join the choir " Hallelujah: for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth. The kingdom of this world has become the kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. Hallelujah!"
Photobucket

This is Katie, the "Chick Drummer" in the precussion section of the High School Band's Christmas Concert. No your eyes aren't bad, this was the best shot I could take in zoomed in and with low light conditions.

Comments

Popular Posts