The Simple Woman's D aybook 2/15/17

For Today

Looking out my window

Large , fluffy snowflakes are falling as snowstorm Pluto pelts the Northeast. It's grey

I am thinking

Large , fluffy snowflakes are falling as snfsflnfllsnlfnlalmd. 

I am thankful

I don't have to go anywhere.  And I have all I need to made nice meals to share with my dear husband.

One of my favorite things

Roses! Yesterday was Valentines Day and my love gave me 3 long stemmed red roses.

I am creating

Maybe not creating but cleaning and de-cluttering the den to reclaim space for my potted plants and project while making the room inviting.

I am wearing

A chocolate brown maxi skirt, periwinkle blue camisole, an oversized navy fleece zippered jacked and a plum, mauve and pale grey infinity scarf, oh and grey slippers.


I am reading

Reading  "Annals of Oneida County" pub.1851,  early History of Oneida County NY

I am hoping

That we can get another video job soon.

In my kitchen

Tuna melt for lunch. Fish, salad and roasted butternut squash for supper.

Pumpkin pie in the oven, made from my home grown, home canned pumpkin.


In my garden

Too snowy to garden. But I have "winter sown" 4 milk jugs of seeds and placed outside.

I have some lettuce, pepper and leek seedlings under lights.


Board room

The Adirondack Mountains, my playground. This is the view of Blue Mountain Lake.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162833342756358799/

{where you can add a favorite link that you would like to pass along. It can be someone else's website, etsy shop, instagram feed, facebook link OR it can be your own

Shared Quote

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people .


A moment from my day

Flours and things I need for Gluten-Free baking


Visit the Simple Woman's Daybook

Comments

Popular Posts