Tours of the Homestead- Part 1

I like to peek into other peoples homes. No I'm not a ppeping tom, but when I'm given an opportunity, I take it, so when I'm invited in I'll more or less descreetly take a look. Sometimes, I only get the see the hallway or kitchen.

Here's an invitation to peek into my home...

Here's my sanctuary, "the Master Bedroom"

Photobucket

Light and airy. It's a corner room with three windows. Two are facing west and one on the southside of the house. We have keep this feeling of light by only putting sheers on the windows. When were were newlyweds, we filled our home with hand me downs furniture. Mismatched and not always our taste but we were happy to accept kind offers from relatives and friends. When we were finally in a position to selecting a new bedroom set I found a bed with a "garden gate" look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have matching dressers and night stands. These were selected because they are a little more masculine looking.
I have the mirror dresser and Walt has the "tall boy". This is the top of Walt's dresser. He bought the picture long ago at a winery. He said the picture looks like a New York State small town in winter.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts