Smells Like Grapefruit

It's right after breakfast. The house is quiet, everyone is at work or in school. Time for me to clean up the kitchen before starting my other chores. After clearing off the dishes I look for something to clean the breakfast counter. Today I break into my new batch of grapefruit/citrus cleaner.

Easy to make - this time of year. Stuff a quart jar with citus peels then fill with white vinegar. After a few days, stain and dilute 1:1 with water in a spray jar.  The vinegar is infused with a nice citus fragrence and the vinegar/citus combo is a great cleaner. Vinegar breaks down mold, grease, mineral  deposits and kills bacteria. Citus is a good de-greaser, freshner and stain remover. Try this homemade cleaner next time you're cleaning out the refrigerator.

Comments

Popular Posts